The Money Mom believes that everyone should live a life free of financial burden and worry. That when given the proper strategy, tools and education, it’s not only possible, it’s proven that anyone can combat fiscal stress and come out on top.
What IS a Financial Coach?
Think personal trainer… for your finances! The Money Mom’s certified Financial Coaches design your individualized plan, monitor your progress, and keep you focused. Cheering you on every step of the way, they give you the techniques and strategies you need for financial empowerment – a status that will translate into every other aspect of your life.
Programs For Individuals and Families
Whether you’re in need of a complete financial overhaul or guidance in one particular area, The Money Mom’s certified Financial Coaches will get you on track and give you the power to stay there. Our programs are tailored to fit your personal needs, boasting a variety of services such as a free 60-minute initial consultation, access to the self-paced online coaching portal ‘My Money Wellness,’ and constant contact with your Financial Coach.
Programs For Employers
Employers – you offer your employees benefits that pertain to their physical wellbeing, right? Why not do the same for their financial wellbeing? Decrease stress levels and increase your bottom line with The Money Mom. We offer businesses and organizations a variety of services, including:
• Financial Wellness Seminars and Lectures
• Access to ‘My Money Wellness,’ a self-paced online coaching portal
• Group Workshops on “Budgeting & Planning for Emergencies” and “Tackling Debt”
• One-on-One Coaching Sessions
Why do I work so hard and still feel like I never have any money?
Do we have enough saved for retirement?
What’s the quickest way to get out of debt and stay out of debt?
How will I ever be able to afford my child’s college education?
Our financial wellness system is designed to save you time, energy and most of all, money. Our system is successful time and time again thanks to these key components:
• Education: With The Money Mom, you’re taught the principles of healthy personal finance for ensured, longtime success.
• Organization: The Money Mom’s systemized approach will guide you through the steps necessary to achieve financial freedom.
• Motivation: Our Financial Coaches provide the support you need to achieve your goals.