EWI of Richmond is pleased to offer two 2017 LCAM Awards to firm representatives to attend the 2017 LCAM (Leadership Conference & Annual Meeting) on September 21-23, 2017 in Grapevine, TX.
- The 2017 Richmond LCAM award will pay registration fees for one Richmond Chapter representative to attend the 2017 Leadership Conference & Annual Meeting (LCAM), to include an Academy of Leadership (AOL) module. ($1,000.00 early bird value)
- The Richmond Region Tourism is offering the Michelle Lovatt This award will pay for LCAM Registration for a FIRST TIME Richmond Chapter representative to attend the 2017 LCAM to include an Academy of Leadership (AOL) module. ($1,000.00 early bird value).
The selection criterion is as follows:
- Candidates must be a EWI Richmond Chapter representative in good standing (acceptable attendance at monthly membership meetings and no outstanding meeting fees).
- The Richmond Region Tourism-Michelle Lovatt candidate must be a first time LCAM attendee.
- Candidates must have been a representative in the EWI of Richmond Chapter for at least six months by September 21, 2016.
- Candidates must be actively serving on at least one committee or serving on the Board.
- Candidates must confirm that they can secure the necessary time away from work to attend LCAM. The full itinerary is available at www.ewiconnect.com.
- Candidates will attend all LCAM functions, including the Annual Meeting and Chapter Dinner.
- Completed application must be submitted by email no later than June 10, 2016 to:
Karen Huffman 2016-2017 EWI® Richmond President- Email: email@example.com
Ann Bushey 2016-2017 EWI® Richmond Vice President/President-elect – Email: abushey@Reynolds.edu
Download the application and apply today! 2017Richmond_LCAM_ChapterAwards_Form