EWI of Richmond is pleased to offer two LCAM Awards to firm representatives to attend the LCAM (Leadership Conference & Annual Meeting) usually held in September.
- The Richmond LCAM award will pay registration fees for one Richmond Chapter representative to attend the Leadership Conference & Annual Meeting (LCAM), to include an Academy of Leadership (AOL) module. ($1,000.00 early bird value)
- The Richmond Region Tourism is offering the Michelle Lovatt Award. This award will pay for LCAM Registration for a FIRST TIME Richmond Chapter representative to attend the LCAM to include an Academy of Leadership (AOL) module. ($1,000.00 early bird value).
The selection criterion is as follows*:
- Candidates must be a EWI Richmond Chapter representative in good standing (acceptable attendance at monthly membership meetings and no outstanding meeting fees).
- The Richmond Region Tourism-Michelle Lovatt candidate must be a first time LCAM attendee.
- Candidates must have been a representative in the EWI of Richmond Chapter for at least six months by September 16, 2022.
- Candidates must be actively serving on at least one committee or serving on the Board.
- Candidates must confirm that they can secure the necessary time away from work to attend LCAM for the duration of the conference. The full itinerary is available at www.ewiconnect.com.
- Candidates must attend all LCAM functions, including the Annual Meeting and Chapter Dinner, as well as stay at the host hotel.
- Completed application must be submitted by email no later than May 31, 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org with copy to:
Debbie Clark 2021-2022 EWI® Richmond President – Email: email@example.com
Renee Gaines 2021-2022 EWI® Richmond Vice President/President-elect – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the application and apply today! Richmond_LCAM_ChapterAwards_Form
*Candidate will be selected based on the above criteria and the attached application.
The $1,000 awards may be applied to LCAM registration fees, hotel and/or transportation. They may not be applied to incidental meals or other expenses. All other costs above the award amount – including transportation, hotel, and incidental meals and travel expenses – are the responsibility of the recipient.
Upon return from the 2022 Leadership Conference & Annual Meeting, both recipients will be expected to write a brief article for an upcoming issue of the EWI Connect about their LCAM experience, such as the most valuable, interesting, and/or relevant things learned by attending LCAM.