EWI of Richmond is pleased to offer two LCAM Awards to firm representatives to attend the LCAM (Leadership Conference & Annual Meeting) usually held in September.
- The Richmond LCAM award will pay registration fees for one Richmond Chapter representative to attend the Leadership Conference & Annual Meeting (LCAM), to include an Academy of Leadership (AOL) module. ($1,000.00 early bird value)
- The Richmond Region Tourism is offering the Michelle Lovatt Award. This award will pay for LCAM Registration for a FIRST TIME Richmond Chapter representative to attend the LCAM to include an Academy of Leadership (AOL) module. ($1,000.00 early bird value).
The selection criterion is as follows*:
- Candidates must be a EWI Richmond Chapter representative in good standing (acceptable attendance at monthly membership meetings and no outstanding meeting fees).
- The Richmond Region Tourism-Michelle Lovatt candidate must be a first time LCAM attendee.
- Candidates must have been a representative in the EWI of Richmond Chapter for at least six months by September 21, 2018.
- Candidates must be actively serving on at least one committee or serving on the Board.
- Candidates must confirm that they can secure the necessary time away from work to attend LCAM. The full itinerary is available at www.ewiconnect.com.
- Candidates must attend all LCAM functions, including the Annual Meeting and Chapter Dinner, and stay at the host hotel.
- Completed application must be submitted by email no later than May 20, 2019 to:
Michele Rundstrom 2018-2019 EWI® Richmond President – Email: email@example.com
Jennifer Benton 2018-2019 EWI® Richmond Vice President/President-elect – Email: Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the application and apply today! 2019 Richmond_LCAM_ChapterAwards_Form
*Candidate will be selected based on the above criteria and the attached application.
The awards pay for LCAM registration fees and may be applied to hotel or airfare. All other costs – including transportation, hotel, and incidental meals and travel expenses – are the responsibility of the recipient.
Upon return from the 2019 Leadership Conference & Annual Meeting, both recipients will be expected to write a brief article for the an upcoming issue of the EWI Connect about their LCAM experience, such as the most valuable, interesting, and/or relevant things learned by attending LCAM.